Artificial Flowers, Fake Outdoor UV Resistant Plants Faux Plastic Greenery Shrubs Indoor Outside Hanging Planter Home Kitchen Office Wedding Garden Decor (Magenta)

  • 【 The Ideal Home 】: Exotic flowers outdoor in sparkling dense green foliage and bright red provides a natural,rest your mood and wonder. thick, Bright red Flower is Flourish Which Ability to Atract You Deeply.
  • 【 Care Free 】:Plastic plants is uv resistant and never fade, can be put outside,front porch, back deck, garden, veranda, balcony ,reservation where the hot weather kills much fresh flowers.
  • 【Wonderful Decorations】: Lifelike red flower provides a natural,upscale look,shining that is perfect for any landscaping project or decor style.
  • 【 Dimensions 】: Fake flowers outdoor , 8.6" Wide x 13.39" Length, each shrub has 7 flexible stems and generous leaves. Pack of 4.
  • 【 Warm Atmosphere 】: The lifelike red flower creates a cozy ambiance, Fake Faux greenery plants are perfect home, hotels, terrace, office, guesthouses, garden, Christmas or other indoor outside place decoration.

Oh my gosh, I am so glad I ordered these. They are so pretty and natural looking. I don't know why it shows pictures sideways sorry about that but take a look I bought 2 packages to fill this hanging basket also I did spread them out some so it looks fuller. Great purchase.

I hesitated before buying fake flowers for my outdoor garden, but was really happy when I received these, because they look so real. They wouldn't be great for indoor use, because they feel like plastic, but from any distance at all, even a yard away, they look awesome. My front yard looks beautiful now. I put some in clay pots with real dirt, and no one can tell the difference!

Love love love it! I ordered 2 sets and it’s more than enough to fill a large pot. Looks exactly like the picture and it’s spreads nicely. My neighbors are going to wonder how the heck we have flowers outside in the winter! 😃😃 It looks so real and so pretty! I’m going to order two more for my deck! Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.

Nice flowers. Used 8 stems per box. They spread out nicely.

I read reviews saying they look fake. Well touching them and being 12 in away probably. But when I say they're fake everyone is surprised. I think they're a great way to add color for winter and hopefully summer. I've bought many now!

these are great-- still alive - much better than real which I always kill -- and they are a great match for my hanging planter which is also fake -- really is a godsend for those of us with a black thumb. my sister has the green one, but I got the great legs ! only kidding, she got those too --plus the great personality God bless her.

Great tulips! Look quite real. Shipment took a little long.. I had forgotten I ordered them. Nice surprise.

Bought these to hang outside!! Very well made!! Look realistic if u buy a can of clear matte spray paint as they are shiny!!!

I wasn't too sure what to expect with these as they are fairly cheap in price but they are amazing! I wanted something to brighten up the front of the house. I have tried growing numerous plants but due to the harsh weather we get (extreme heat and cold) nothing survives very long. I am not a fan of artificial flowers but in this case I have been converted. Will definately be getting more in other colours.

I love these, put them in my kitchen and they’re beautiful and look + feel great. Totally recommend these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafeología dựa trên Ace và Chiapas ra mắt đấu giá cho cà phê chế biến tự nhiên

Daily Taurus Horoscope August 21 (21/08)

It's funny cuz they're dead